Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photo Shoot {Part I}

The best way to spend your Friday is to have a Photo Shoot! Peyton came over to my house Friday afternoon and we spend all day taking pictures of each other! Then Saturday my mom drove us to the mall and we shopped and ate Milkshakes from Chick-fil-a! We had so much fun! Peyton will post some pictures from her camera as Part II later!
But for now, I bore you with my pictures of the beautiful, funny and amazingly awesome, Peyton.......

These are all *Unedited* I will post some edited ones later!
Also, we would love if you wouldn't mind posting something about our blog on your blog! We love followers! :)


This one look SOO much better edited... MUG SHOT



She gets her braces off in 2 weeks!!! *scream*

Edited ones coming soon to a computer near you....

1 comment: