Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Repeats and Randomness

I have lacked greatly in the inspiration department lately. I have only take a few pictures and I have been too lazy to edit them yet so they are all sitting in a folder on my desktop awaiting the weekend when I will hopefully be able to find some time to edit them.


For now you will have to be happy with browsing through some old and already been posted pictures.

  With Fall here and leaves finally turning bright yellows and oranges I am going to drag my cousin and sisters outside this weekend and finally take some Fall pictures. The trees down south take forever to turn colors! Everything here is still green!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Classes are out for Thanksgiving and Christmas break which I was counting down the days for, finally I have a little break in school work! But alas, I still have math. I hate math. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

Thanksgiving and Christmas are almost here! Where has time gone? It seems like Christmas was just here!

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Have you done a Fall photo shoot yet?

~Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment