Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Birthday

Happy Birthday To Me!!
I've had a great day so far!
I woke up this morning and ate sugary-gooey-cressent roll things and then opened my presents, we met my dad for lunch at 5 Guys (best. place. ever) then went to Yobe and shopped at Target!

Ok so now to the best part of the whole entire day! Guess what I just ordered! Um, yeah its pretty cool,
ok, so.....

A Sigma 70-300 mm Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens!!! Whoop-whoop! So excited thrilled!
My mom ever payed $15 extra so it would come in before we left for vacation! I'm going to have so much fun with it! Does anybody else have that lens? Do you like it?

Eden

3 comments:

  1. JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE EDEN!!!
    ok, so in English, this probably sounds like I am saying something about your anniversary (LOL!) but I'm really saying...HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDEN!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I need to learn French! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eden,
    I just wanted to let you know that you won the pre-made header giveaway on my blog: Living For My Savior and that I have sent an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided at the time of your giveaway entry. Thanks!

    Emilie

    ReplyDelete