Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Meet Lindsey

Name: Lindsey Madison

Age: 15

Blog (and link): Sprinkles of My Life

What are some of your hobbies? photography, singing, letter writing, making cupcakes, blogging, spending time with friends and family

Why do you blog? Well, my friend Elisha encouraged me to make a blog since she already had one and enjoyed it, so I did, and I'm loving it!

How long have you been blogging? I started my blog on February 29th I think...so I've been blogging for about a month.

Favorite Color? Lime green

Favorite Subject? Biology and Algebra. Least favorite would be Geometry. :P

What do you do in your free time? Free time? haha. I don't usually have free time. But when I do, I love to blog, and read other girls' blogs. I also LOVE to write letters. And sometimes, I'll make some cupcakes. :)

Homeschooled, Private or Public? I'm homeschooled, but I also do online classes and co-op.
What is your dream job? ooooohhh. I used to want to be a singer or Broadway actress...but that's kind of unrealistic now. =\ I definitely want to be a mom though.

What is your favorite movie? Favorite movie...hmmm...I think The Perfect Gift is a great one! It's kind of a Christmas movie.

How many siblings do you have and tell us a little about them! Well, I am the oldest of 4 kids, so I have 3 siblings. Sarah is 13. She is a classic soccer player, who is quite creative, has a great sense of humor, and talks all the time. :) Landri is 7. She is a hilarious, and energetic girl, who is full of laughter, and is a split image of her two older sisters. <3 Last we have Ryan, who is going to be 5 soon. He is a very independent, quick-tempered little fellow, who can be quite strong-willed, but also very loving and hug-giving.

You said you like Photography, what is your favorite thing to Photograph? Yes, I LOVE photography. My all-time favorite thing to photograph would be people, but a close second would be cupcakes. :D

What kind of camera do you have? I have a Sony Cybershot. It's not one of those fancy ones, but it has 14.1 megapixels and takes really good pictures!

How long have you liked Photography? I've liked photography for about a year or two.

If you could travel one place, where would it be? Out of the country? If it's out of the country, then I'd like to go to Italy or Paris, but if it has to be in the country, I'd fly up to NYC. <3

Name three words that describe you. Musical. Exciting. Creative.

 - -  - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -

 Thanks so much Lindsey! Isn't she awesome! :) Now y'all all go over and check out her blog, it's pretty snazzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment