Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Vacation Update

The time change is terrible!! I woke up at 6:00 this morning. My mom keeps saying, "it's only an hour different." Well, an hour is a lot.

We got here yesterday and we have the cutest house ever! It's like a little cottage! It's adorable. We also have a 6 seated golf cart that we take everywhere! The place we are staying is a gated place called Sandestin; it has all kinds of stuff like stores, arcades, Starbucks! All inside the neiborhood!

The water here is amazing! It's so clear! We came here last year and the water was clear but it had this nasty algea stuff in the water! It was gross. But it's not here this year which is great!

Emma is going to guest post while I am gone, if I have any more free time I might try and post some pictures!

Tootles y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment